How and why to study?
Thank you for your interest in this course!
To deepen your study experience, register as a student and sign up for the course. Note: Registering for the course requires strong authentication.
Courses are measured in ECTS credits. One ECTS credit corresponds to about 27 hours of work/studying, including course materials and assignments. You will receive a grade after completing the compulsory assignments. Grading scale: pass/fail. You will get a credit and a course certificate (a transcript of records) from the University of Jyväskylä.
In this course, you will study in the following ways:
- watching videos
- familiarizing yourself with the text material and research articles
- completing small tasks that support your learning
Discussions are meant to be suitable for all and arouse common interest in issues which are familiar to all of us. You decide how deeply and how much you write.
You will reflect on and test what you have learned by completing assignments such as questions and a “final test” (quiz). You can take the quiz as many times as you need to complete it.
Please first complete the Starting point question (your goals). After that, you can continue to the first assignment. Remember to complete the Informed consent for research form (one question). You may wish to return to this survey at the end of the course.
Assignments what you supposed to complete:
- Quiz True or False in section Support in Basic Education
- Reflective assignment in section Support and Guidance counselling in Upper Secondary education
- Discussion: Share your ideas in the What have we learned? section
- Educational support and guidance services Multiple choice quiz as a "final test" in the What have we learned? section
Instruction: How to viewing videos on computer
Instructions: Use the Completion Progress bar to keep track of how many assignments you have completed.